At City Plumbing, we are your reliable commercial HVAC service company. Owning a business or managing a property can be a challenge, especially when the temperatures affect your daily routine. With temperatures steadily on the rise year after year, having a Philadelphia, PA industrial AC contractor you can trust is key. Whether it’s repairs, replacements, or maintenance services, our technicians are available to get your system back in working order and your property cool.
Dealing with an emergency situation that can’t wait until morning? We offer 24-hour services for those unexpected mishaps with your AC or furnace unit.
Common Signs of AC Repair Issues
Like your home, your rooftop HVAC unit will often warn you well before it stops working altogether. Paying attention to the signs and getting timely repairs is the best way to avoid major emergency concerns for your business. Some of the most common warning signs include:
- High Energy Costs: As your rooftop HVAC unit falls into disrepair, it can struggle to regulate the temperature throughout your property. Over time, this translates into higher energy usage, which you should see on your utility bills immediately.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: Are certain areas of your property always cold or overly hot? Depending on your business, you may require a very exact temperature setting, which is why fluctuating temperatures can lead to serious issues as well.
- Power Cycling: An industrial HVAC system that turns on and off repeatedly is a common precursor to electrical failures. Any electrical concern not only threatens to prevent your system from working but also poses a fire risk as well.
- Poor Airflow: Your rooftop heating and cooling system should be able to produce consistent airflow throughout your property. If certain rooms or sections get little to no airflow, an inspection is in order.
In many cases, the first issue you’ll notice is an increase in your energy consumption. Because your utility costs can easily bite into your profits, getting the situation fixed is key. At City Plumbing, we offer commercial AC repair services that can get to the source of your issues, and restore functionality in your property.
Want to keep those repair and replacement concerns at bay? Be sure to keep up with your routine AC maintenance service, and enjoy daily peace of mind!
Benefits of Timely Industrial Air Conditioning Replacement
When commercial AC repairs are becoming a consistent issue or the cost of repair is higher than the investment in a new unit, it may be time to install a new industrial cooling system. While it can be an unexpected expense, in many cases, it offers plenty of benefits to our commercial customers, including:
- High-Efficiency Performance
- Fewer Repair Concerns
- Longer Lifespan
- Consistent Temperatures
- Stronger Airflow
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
At City Plumbing, we work with your property in mind. This means finding the ideal HVAC replacement that will not only keep your entire property comfortable but also won’t harm your bottom line. For many commercial properties in the Philadelphia County area, having a reliable HVAC system is key not only for comfort but also for the proper running of your business.
How Can You Improve Your Energy Performance?
No matter the type of property you have, there are many ways you can improve the energy performance. For starters, it’s important to ensure that your property is adequately insulated. This ensures that warm summer temperatures outdoors have no impact on comfort indoors. Similarly, schedule routine inspects, air filter replacements, and air duct cleanings are a vital way to improve air quality and ensure that there are no obstructions in your system.
City Plumbing is your reliable commercial HVAC contractor. Not only can we help you with major repair and replacement projects, but also we can work with you to find proactive ways to lower your energy costs and ensure that your system is working at its best every day.