Living in Philadelphia, PA can be wonderful when temperatures cooperate. But quite frankly, it gets cold. With winter temperatures reaching all-time lows, having a quality heating system has never been more important. Whether you have a furnace, heat pump, or central heating system, keeping it in top shape should be a priority for every homeowner.
Luckily, at City Plumbing, we make things easier by offering quality heating solutions you can count on. Whether you need your annual tune-up before the winter months or you’re looking to upgrade your system with a furnace replacement, you can count on our heating contractors for reliable help.
We proudly offer the following heating and furnace services:
Want to be sure your home is ready for the winter season? Be sure to schedule your annual furnace tune-up with our licensed technicians today!
Signs Your Heating System Needs Professional Attention
The only thing worse than not having a heater in your home during the winter is having a heater that doesn’t work properly! From inadequate heat to loud, terrible noises, there are many reasons why you may need the help of a professional heating company. Some of these reasons include:
- Old System: If your heating system is older than 20 years, you’ve either just had repairs or you’ll need them soon. Most traditional heating units are designed to withstand for around 15 to 20 years. After the 20 year mark, it’s time to consider a heater replacement.
- High Energy Bill: You know the feeling. You open that envelope to find that your energy bill has skyrocketed since last month for no good reason. Unfortunately, this is a common occurrence in homes that have malfunctioning HVAC systems. When our heaters aren’t working properly, they lose efficiency and result n a hefty energy bill.
- Strange Sounds: Perhaps one of the most aggravating signs that it’s time for professional heater service is loud noises coming from the unit. A properly working heater definitely won’t startle you out of your sleep with loud banging or screeching noises.
- Temperature Fluctuation: A malfunctioning heater will struggle to maintain steady temperatures in your home. If you notice your unit is struggling to keep your home warm, it may be time for professional heating services.
If any of these sound familiar, you’re not alone. Millions of families lose access to heat every year due to a faulty heating unit. The important thing is to get professional attention right away. At City Plumbing, we are your Philadelphia County heating service experts. We take the time to properly troubleshoot your heating needs, so you can enjoy long-term solutions.
Even with the best repairs and upkeep, at some point, you will need a furnace replacement. Work with our experts to find energy-efficient options for your home today!
The Importance of Ongoing Heater Maintenance
Like our health and our relationships, our HVAC systems require routine maintenance as well. The best way to preserve the life of your heater is by tending to problems as soon as they occur instead of waiting until they worsen.
Unfortunately, a lot of the problems our heaters have can go undetected by an untrained eye. This is why it’s important to receive ongoing professional maintenance services at least once a year. Some of the benefits include:
- Lower energy costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Fewer repairs
- Stronger airflow
- Improved air quality
The decreased need for costly repairs can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year. With a central heating maintenance service, our technicians take the time to inspect your system, make minor repairs and adjustments, and replace your filters. This not only addresses small issues before they become major emergencies but also improves performance and air quality.
Your Dependable Heating Contractors
City Plumbing is the leading choice for all of your HVAC needs in Philadelphia County. Whether you’re in need of furnace repairs or central heating installation services, our experts can help! With over 20 years of local expertise, we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer satisfaction, personalized solutions, and quality craftsmanship. As a homeowner, your goal should always be to keep your family comfortable. With some help from our heating experts, it can be easier than ever!