Owning a home can be one of the most joyous experiences...until something goes wrong and it’s your responsibility to fix it. More often than not, these issues also happen when we least expect them. Whether it’s a burst pipe in the middle of the night or a furnace that won’t turn on during the winter, knowing who to call is essential.
At City Plumbing, we’ve been serving homeowners around the Philadelphia, PA area for over 20 years! With customer-focused services and upfront pricing, we take the guesswork and stress out of repair services so you can enjoy your home again in no time!
Quality Plumbing, Heating & AC Solutions Near You
At City Plumbing, we pride ourselves on providing our customers throughout the Philadelphia County area with the very best services. Whether you’re dealing with a plumbing issue or your indoor temperatures aren’t where they need to be, you can count on our pros to help.
Looking for a service company near you? If you want professional plumbing, heating, and AC solutions in these cities, give us a call!
- Port Richmond: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Fishtown: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Fairmount: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Bella Vista: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Center City: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Society Hill: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Camden: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Pennsauken Township: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Palmyra: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
We Proudly Serve Philadelphia and the Surrounding Neighborhoods:
- Northern Liberties
- Hunting Park
- University City
- South Philadelphia
- West Oak Lane
- Point Breeze
- Oxford Circle
- Ivy Hill
- East Oak Lane
- Oak Lane
- Spring Garden
- East Falls
- Washington Square
- South Street
- Mount Airy
- Chestnut Hill
- Old City
- South Philly
- Queen Village
We Also Serve South Jersey, Including the Following Communities:
Need help fast? You can count on our plumbing and HVAC contractors 24/7 with our emergency services.
When Should You Call for Emergency Services?
Any time there’s an issue with your home it can seem like an emergency. However, there are some problems that can easily wait until morning. But how do you differentiate between an emergency service concern and a standard fix?
Some of the more common plumbing and HVAC emergencies we help with include:
- Burst Pipes
- Cracked Water Heaters
- Overflowing Toilets
- Sewer Line Ruptures
- Gas Line Issues
- A Furnace that Won’t Turn On
- Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
- Leaking Boiler
- And More!
Essentially, a plumbing or HVAC issue that’s either putting your family at risk or causing damage to your home cannot be ignored. At City Plumbing, we always have someone on call to help with your emergency concerns. We understand that issues happen when we least expect them, and that’s why we’re there when you need us most.
Looking to make an impact against poor water quality? We also offer whole-home water filtration installations, the best defense against harmful water.
How Can HVAC Maintenance Improve Your Home
One of the best ways to avoid emergency repairs and issues down the line is with routine HVAC maintenance. General upkeep and inspection of your air conditioner or furnace can help detect issues while they’re still minor, lower energy consumption, and also improve the air quality in your home. This can be something as simple as an air filter replacement or as complex as an evaporator coil cleaning.
Air conditioning maintenance should be done more frequently, as you use your AC unit more often in the Philadelphia County area. For furnaces and heaters, annual tune-ups are the way to go. Like your air conditioner, there is also a furnace filter that helps keep impurities out of your system. Additionally, by scheduling your furnace tune-up before the winter months, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system will work when you need it most.
Common Plumbing Issues We Can Help With
At City Plumbing, we are your reliable plumbing service company. We understand how quickly a plumbing issue can affect your home. While more and more homeowners are attempting DIY fixes, the truth is, nothing beats years of experience. Some of the plumbing services we can help you with include:
- Water Leaks: A water leak, even a small one, can waste gallons of water each day. This not only translates into higher costs but also can lead to extensive damage. We offer water leak detection and repair services to ensure a long-term solution.
- Clogged Drains: Whether it’s your kitchen sink or bathtub, a clog can create unsightly and unhealthy conditions in your home. We offer both drain cleaning and hydro jetting services ensuring we remove the blockage once and for all.
- Water Heater Issues: Your water heater is one of the most-used appliances in your home. If it’s leaking, struggling to produce consistent temperatures, or causing increased energy costs, we can help.
- Backflow Testing and Certification: We are licensed backflow prevention technicians. These devices can protect your home and save you thousands in repairs. Ensure your prevention device is in working order with our annual testing services.
Our plumbing contractors are EPA, ASSE, and Lead Certified. This means we’re uniquely qualified to provide you with the very best plumbing services and water quality solutions. Put your trust and home in our hands, and enjoy a safer and healthier home.