As a homeowner in Palmyra, NJ, you rely on your home’s plumbing system every day, whether you’re getting kids ready for school or hosting family for the holidays. At City Plumbing, we provide routine maintenance and 24-hour emergency plumbing services for all your plumbing needs. We make customer service our priority and pride ourselves on “getting it right the first time” when it comes to plumbing problems. We are also EPA, ASSE, and Lead Certified, and are licensed backflow prevention technicians, meaning we can protect your home and your water quality at all times!
We offer the best plumbing service in the industry. Read our reviews to hear what our satisfied customers have to say.
What Is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
Many plumbing emergencies are preventable, and maintenance is the key. If you’re faced with a plumbing emergency, however, it’s important to call the pros right away. How do you know if it’s an emergency? If it’s the middle of the night and you can’t wait until morning, it’s an emergency. Here are some common emergencies we can address:
- Burst Pipes: If at any time you have a pipe burst, shut off the water to your house and call a plumber. Your pipe is unusable, and to get your house functioning, as usual, you must get your pipe fixed.
- Overflowing Toilet: If you flush your toilet and more water overflows than stays in the bowl, you’ve got a serious problem. Clogs that won’t budge with the use of a plunger or extra flushes need to be professionally handled. Shut off the water to your toilet and call the pros.
- Water Heater Failure: If your water heater stops working, you’ll need to get a professional to assess the issue. There could be a severe problem with your unit and it would be unsafe to continue using it until examined.
- Sewer Backup: If your toilet isn’t flushing, your drains are gurgling, and you’re smelling a bad odor coming from the pipes, you could be looking at a sewer backup issue. For the safety and health of your family, call plumbing professionals right away.
As soon as you encounter any plumbing emergency, call out plumbing experts right away. When you call City Plumbing, our master technicians will assess the issue, find a solution that’s right for you, and complete the repairs in a timely manner. Call us at the first sign of trouble, and avoid significant damage that results from plumbing emergencies.
When Should You Schedule Water Heater Repairs?
When your water heater functions as it should, it supplies your entire house with hot water for showers, dishes, and washing clothes. However, as your water heater ages, it will start to need repairs. Knowing what signs to look for is essential to maintain the life of your unit as long as possible.
When it starts rumbling or making odd noises, more significant problems tend to follow. If you find that your hot water takes longer than usual to heat, or experience uneven hot water pressure, you’ll want to have your unit inspected. These are tell-tale signs that your unit needs some repair work. Another sign to look for is rust in your hot water. If your water has the look of rust, you’ll want to get your heater inspected. Rust in your water can point to a unit that has rust on the inside.
When water heaters are ten years old or older, they will increasingly need repairs. When they are nearing the end of their lifespan, it’s a good idea to ask a trusted Palmyra, NJ plumber whether the unit is worth repairing. If the repair costs half of the replacement value, you should invest the money into replacing your unit.
Want to save on your water heater installation? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials.
The Importance of Professional Drain Cleaning
Every pipe in your house is connected. If one pipe gets clogged, other pipes nearby will be impacted. Having your drains professionally cleaned is important for several reasons:
- Plumbing Maintenance: When your drains and pipes flow freely, they’ll last longer and service your house for years to come.
- Save Money: By having your plumbing serviced, you’ll avoid clogs from years of buildup, saving yourself costly repair or emergency work.
- Peace of Mind: Don’t leave your plumbing to chance. Give yourself peace of mind by servicing your pipes. You can know your pipes are free-flowing and working at optimal performance.
It’s important to maintain your home’s plumbing system annually. You can avoid expensive repairs and emergencies by scheduling routine maintenance. When you call City Plumbing, you will always be served by one of our trained technicians; we never subcontract. We’ve been in the business for more than twenty years and will provide the best solutions for all your plumbing needs.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription