When you think of all the commodities we have that we often take for granted, hot water is at the top of the list. Only when we are without it do we begin to realize just how essential it is to live comfortably in our Philadelphia, PA homes. While there are many ways to get hot water, water heaters prove to be the most effective and cost-efficient option out on the market today. If you are searching for the perfect water heater for your home, allow us to assist! Our City Plumbing specialists are the best at what we do and can provide top-notch hot water heater repairs, installation, and replacement services! With three full time master plumbers on staff, rest assured you'll be treated to top quality workmanship.
We have three full time master plumbers on staff to handle all of your plumbing needs from water heater installation to drain cleaning services.
What Are Common Water Heater Issues?
Water heaters are pretty reliable systems that can last up to 10 years before they begin to give you trouble. Some of the common issues that signify your water heater needs professional attention include:
- No Hot Water: If your water heater is failing to do its primary job, heat your water, that’s a great indicator that something has gone wrong. There are a number of reasons your system has lost its ability to heat water which is why a professional’s diagnosis is always the best option.
- Water Is Too Hot: Perhaps the only thing worse than having no hot water is having water that is way too hot. This can not only be uncomfortable but can also pose risks to your family’s safety.
- Unit Is Getting Old: As stated above, most systems tend to last of up to about 10 years. After the 10-year mark, it’s not uncommon for your water heater to need repair services due to normal wear and tear.
- Unit Is Leaking: If your water heater is leaking, it’s definitely necessary to call a professional. Leaks can be caused by loose valves or corrosion. Whatever the case may be, our professional technicians will be able to determine the best solution possible.
- Loud Noises: If your system is emitting abnormal, disruptive noises, that is an indicator that the unit isn’t functioning properly. Loud noises can be caused by a damaged internal component or by something as simple as sediment buildup within the unit.
When it comes to water heaters, your main concerns are always going to be leaks and deterioration. Because these systems are in constant contact with water, they’re more prone to rust buildup and leaks.
Even the smallest leak can account for considerable damage to your home and wasted utility costs. Our plumbing pros can get to the bottom of your issues and offer water heater repairs to get your system back up and running.
Looking for a bigger upgrade on your water heater needs? We also offer tankless water heater installations, the future of energy-efficient water heating!
Why Opt for a Water Heater Replacement?
Even with the best care and service, in some cases, a water heater replacement is always going to be your best option. Whether your unit is too old or simply beyond repair, investing is not a bad thing. When searching for a new water heater, it’s best to opt for a high-efficiency model. Some of these advantages include:
- Reduced Energy Costs: Perhaps one of the most fruitful advantages of these high-efficiency models is the reduced energy bills you can expect. Many modern models utilize up to 50% less energy than their traditional counterparts due to the quickness these heaters possess.
- Environmentally Friendly: Since these units use less energy than standard water heaters, you can expect to reduce your household’s greenhouse emissions which will significantly reduce your carbon footprint.
- More Durable: While older units tend to last up to 10 years, newer models are designed with durability in mind. New models can last more than 25 years before it’s time for a replacement.
- Less Maintenance Required: When you invest in a new water heater, you are actually investing in your peace of mind. New models require less frequent repairs, saving you thousands of dollars annually.
Once you’re ready for water heater installation services in the Philadelphia County area, look no further than City Plumbing. Not only can we help you with the installation process, but also we can help you find the ideal unit for your home, family, and budget.
Your Water Heater Pros
When it comes to quality service, there is no greater option than City Plumbing. With over 20 years of experience and top tier industry knowledge, our experts are always happy to provide the greater Philadelphia area with quality service. From troubleshooting and repairing your damaged water heater to offering complete overhauls and installations, you can trust our plumbing contractors to get the job done right the first time we come to your home.