Owning a business or managing a commercial property can already be challenging enough, why add to the stress with unexpected plumbing repair issues? Because of the amount of usage your plumbing system gets on a daily basis, chances are it’ll require repairs from time to time. While it can be a challenge if faced alone, working with a commercial plumbing company is always the best way to keep the water on.
At City Plumbing, our master plumbers have been serving our industrial customers for over 20 years. From addressing grease traps and clogs in restaurants to installing that energy-efficient water heater for your rental property, you can count on our plumbing contractors for help.
Dealing with a plumbing issue that can’t wait? Our experts are available for all your plumbing emergencies. Call us immediately for quality service!
When Should You Opt for Professional Drain Cleaning?
A common plumbing issue among commercial customers are clogged drains. Because many properties get a lot of usage from their customers, and you can’t always control what goes into your drains, a blockage is inevitable. Some of the main areas this occurs in are customer bathrooms and kitchens.
Some of the common signs of a clog include:
- Foul smells in sinks and toilets
- Fixtures take longer to drain
- Low water pressure
- Gurgling toilets and drains
Because a clogged drain can damage your plumbing and be an unsightly issue for customers, it’s important to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We offer the very best commercial drain cleaning services as well as our hydro jetting method to break up even the toughest blockages, like those that stem from cooking grease.
The Dangers of Hidden Water Leaks
A water leak, both residential and commercial, is one of the most damaging issues you can deal with. Not only do they increase your utility costs because of the wasted water, but also they can cause significant damage if left unchecked. This is especially dangerous for commercial properties where the presence of mold or mildew could force you to close down.
So how do you find water leaks? Look for the signs!
- Increased Bills: Even when you’re not using your fixtures, your plumbing is wasting water because of a leak. As a business owner, you should have a good idea of how much water you use monthly, allowing an increased bill to warn you that something is wrong.
- Low Water Pressure: If water is escaping in one area of your plumbing system, that means it isn’t making it to other parts of your property. Low water pressure in showers and kitchens can be a warning sign of a leak.
- Stains: Are there yellow stains on walls or ceilings? Is the floor warping? Excess moisture can cause both of these issues, and if left unchecked, eventually lead to mold and mildew growth.
- Pooling Water: The easiest way to tell something is wrong is finding a pool of water somewhere in your property. Whether it’s around a toilet or under a sink, getting immediate attention is essential to limit property damage.
At City Plumbing, we offer expert commercial water leak detection services. More often than not, leaks occur out of sight, and are, therefore, out of mind. When you work with our commercial plumbing contractors, we take the time to accurately locate your leak ensuring you enjoy a long-lasting repair solution.
Now that your commercial plumbing issues are taken care of, ensure your AC unit is in good hands as well with our industrial AC solutions!
How Can a New Industrial Water Heater Benefit You?
One of the largest consumers of energy in your commercial property is going to be your water heater. Depending on the type of business you run, you’ll either have multiple units throughout the property or one main industrial unit. While commercial water heater repair services are always a great way to keep things running as they should, in some instances your unit may be beyond repair.
This includes issues like cracked tanks, rusted systems, and general wear and tear. While investing in a new unit can be expensive, it does have its perks, including:
- More Energy-Efficient Performance
- Consistent Water Temperatures
- Improved Water Quality
- Fewer Repairs
- Reduced Risk of Water Leaks
- Stronger Water Pressure
At City Plumbing, we can help you find the ideal commercial water heater replacement. Not only do we work with all major brands and models, but also we can keep your new system in the best working order with our ongoing maintenance services.
Call Us Today!
No matter what plumbing issue you may be dealing with, working with a reputable commercial plumbing service company is key. At City Plumbing, we not only have 20+ years of local experience in the greater Philadelphia area, but also our plumbers are EPA, ASSE, and Lead Certified. This means we’re completing your plumbing repairs and water services to the highest standard possible.