When it comes to our daily lives, there is practically no other element as important as water. We rely on water to drink, bathe, wash clothes, wash dishes, cook, and various other activities. This is why it is absolutely essential that the water we use is of the best quality. At City Plumbing, we are Philadelphia, PA’s leading plumbing service company. We understand the importance of water quality and offer all our customers reliable whole-home water filtration systems for any budget. From choosing your new system to completing the installation process, you can count on our staff to keep your family happy and healthy. We have three full time master plumbers on staff to provide you with the best quality of service possible.
Is hard water also a concern for your home? Fight back with a quality water softener installation too!
The Importance of Water Quality
The quality of water we use affects the outcome of our daily lives in so many different ways. That’s why it’s of the utmost importance that we take charge of making sure that the water we use is healthy and safe. Many different cities battle with the issue of contaminated water and have no idea of the steps that they could take to get a purer form.
For years now research has proven that much of the water we use is filled with bacteria and often leads to many individuals becoming sick and ill. Additionally, poor water quality can damage your plumbing and affect your appliances like water heaters and washing machines. This eventually translates into higher repair costs and the risk of health concerns.
City Plumbing provides water filtration system installation so you can enjoy clean and pure water at a reasonable rate.
Choosing Your Water Filtration System
There are multiple options to choose from when it comes to a whole-home water filtration system. Some of the more popular options we install in the Philadelphia County area include:
- Distillation: The process of distillation is when the water is boiled at an extremely high temperature to remove any form of toxins and bacteria that may dwell within the water. This is one of the easiest methods and also one of the most natural options when it comes to purifying water.
- Reverse Osmosis: A special type of filtration system where water is forced to adapt from a high ion to a low ion. Bacteria and minerals are removed in the process, giving you a fresher and cleaner form of water.
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters remove any form of odor or chlorine that the water may contain, producing a quicker and more sustainable way of giving you cleaner water. The process itself uses activated carbon to remove bacteria or impurities that may lie dormant within the water.
While the filtration process differs from system to system, the outcome is always the same, cleaner and healthier water. At City Plumbing, we will test your current water quality and find the ideal system that’ll eliminate the impurities you’re dealing with.
Has poor water quality already affect your plumbing? Constant clogging is often attributed to water quality issues, and you can fight back with our hydro jetting services.
Benefits of Installing a Whole Home Water Filtration System
By ridding the water of bacteria, odor, chlorine, and other impurities, water filtration systems make water safer for everyday use. We spend so much money investing in bottled water that it oftentimes goes to waste, instead of investing in an actual water system that provides a safer, purer, and more sustainable option; that also helps to save money in the long run.
Some of the benefits you could expect to reap when using a water filtration system are:
- Reducing The Risk of Disease: It has been proven that parasites can be found within impure water. Water filtration offers the option of getting rid of the issue and providing you with a better quality of water you won’t have to think twice about.
- Reducing Plumbing Bills: Using water filtration reduces the number of plumbing repairs and helps save you money by causing less damage to your plumbing system.
- Better For The Environment: Statistics have shown that every year we increase the amount of plastic we use and also waste. Cutting back on your plastic usage and switching to a filtration system will no longer add to the issue of adding trash to the ocean or landfill.
City Plumbing works to ensure that our customers worry less about having pure water today and the days to come. Our water filtration systems are installed by a highly trained and passionate staff that works diligently to provide quality water to those who need it. We’re here to help you make the decision that’ll be more efficient and reasonable for your everyday needs. Whether you desire to go with a reverse osmosis system or distillation, our plumbing contractors help you every step of the way.