Heater Repair Services in the Greater Philadelphia Area
During the winter, our homes’ heating system is the gift that keeps on giving. Nothing is better than escaping the winter breeze to snuggle up at home and binge-watch our favorite holiday movies. So what do you do when you’re mid snuggle and the cozy heat suddenly dissipates? You call City Plumbing and take advantage of our heater repair services! With over 20 years of local expertise, we are your dependable Philadelphia, PA heating service company. From repairs to maintenance, you can count on our pros to keep you comfortable all winter long.
Are you frequently in need of heater repair services? It may be time for an upgrade! Give us a call and find out how you can benefit from our quality heater installation services.
Common Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
Unless you’re a trained HVAC expert, it may be hard knowing exactly what is wrong with your heating unit and why it’s not functioning properly. Luckily, there are a few things you can look out for that will let you know it’s time to call a professional. Some of the most common signs your heater needs repairs include:
- Lack of Heat: Perhaps one of the most common indicators that it’s time for heater repairs is the absence of heat in your home. If you notice your home is failing to keep warm no matter how high the thermostat setting, it may be time for heater repair services.
- Noisy Unit: Although most heaters aren’t absolutely silent, they shouldn’t be emitting loud, disruptive noises either. If your heater is generating loud sounds such as rumbling or banging, give us a call.
- Unit Is Getting Old: Most heater units have an average lifespan of around 10 to 15 years. After the 10 year mark, you may find yourself needing professional heater repair services.
- Broken Thermostat: One common occurrence we see often in homes is the temperature being negatively affected due to a faulty thermostat. In order to prevent uneven temperatures or the lack of heat completely, call a professional to fix your thermostat as soon as possible.
- High Energy Bill: A broken heater will always reveal itself when it’s time for the monthly energy bill. A faulty heater needs to work overtime to compensate for the unit’s failure. When this occurs, you will notice a spike in your home’s energy bill signifying it’s time for heater repair services.
As a homeowner, it’s essential to know what to do if your heater is not working as it should. The earlier you address your heating concerns, the less chance there is for an emergency heating situation.