When your home is in constant need of plumbing repairs, you have to ask yourself: what can I do to prevent this from happening? The solution may come in the form of professional whole-home repiping services. City Plumbing is the leading company for all of your repiping needs throughout the Philadelphia, PA area. We take the time to inspect your plumbing system and determine what material is right for your home and whether a repiping project is the right choice for your plumbing needs. With three full time master plumbers on staff, you can have peace of mind knowing that you'll receive top quality service on every call.
Want to keep your plumbing system healthy for as long as possible? Be sure to schedule an annual drain cleaning service, and avoid the excess pressure and damage caused by clogs.
When Do You Need Repiping Service?
There are many indications to be watchful for that will alert you when it’s time for professional repiping service in your home. If you are experiencing any of the following occurrences, it may be time to get your pipes evaluated.
- Decreased Water Pressure: Don’t you hate when you’re washing dishes and you notice your water isn’t getting stubborn stains out like it used to? When our pipes get old and corrode, our water pressure takes a hit. This problem can be resolved with a whole-home repiping service.
- Spiked Water Bills: When our pipes experience cracks and leaks, our water bills significantly increase due to all of the wasted water. If you’re tired of paying hefty water bills, you may want to consider whole-home repiping services.
- Foul Smelling Water: When cracks and leaks are present in our pipes, bacteria and contaminants can easily infiltrate our water supply resulting in odorized water.
- Rusty/Discolored Water: As our pipes rust, our water supply increasingly becomes susceptible to rust contaminating our water.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself needing plumbing repairs every other month, it may be a huge money saver and stress reliever to invest in whole-home repiping.
In some cases, these occurrences are the result of other damage in your plumbing system, which is why it’s always a good idea to work with a plumbing service company. When you work with our pros at City Plumbing, we take the time to find the true source of your plumbing issues before undertaking a large whole-home repiping project.
Choosing the Right Piping Materials
Thanks to modern technology, there have been many innovations to make our lives easier when it comes to our home’s piping. Our specialists use the best materials to serve our clients in order to create long-lasting solutions that will serve your home for years to come.
Some of the most common materials on the market for repiping services today include:
- Copper: Copper is considered one of the most desirable materials to use when investing in pipes for your home. Its strength makes it a durable option that is less prone to common wear and tear issues. It is also a heat-resistant element which makes it a safer choice amongst the other options available on the market today.
- PEX Piping: PEX is one of the most cost-effective and universally used choices when it comes to materials used in whole-home piping. PEX piping is less susceptible to cold temperatures, making it a great option for Philadelphia residents. Its materials are economical as well as amenable. It is also repellent to acid minimizing the risks of corrosion.
- CPVC Piping: CPVC piping can be used for both supply and distribution. It is a great economical alternative although it is not as long-lasting as other materials in its price bracket. Like PEX piping, CPVC is also resistant to acid.
Choosing the right repiping material is just as important as choosing the right plumbing service company in the Philadelphia County area. Our plumbers will always give you the various options you have before starting any work in your home, ensuring you enjoy a customized and personalized solution.
A ruptured plumbing line is a major plumbing emergency. Get immediate attention from our 24-hour plumbing pros to limit any damage in your home.
Our Plumbers Can Help!
City Plumbing has been the leading choice in all plumbing solutions for over two decades. Regardless of if your home is in need of complete repiping services or you simply need professional leak repair, our specialists are here to help! With a complete overhaul of your plumbing system, you’ll be sure to enjoy stronger water flow, fewer repairs, and some much-needed peace of mind.