As the control center of your home’s HVAC system, thermostats play a huge role in setting the ideal temperature that keeps everyone comfortable. With so many new innovations available on the market today, it may be difficult finding the perfect digital thermostat. Luckily, City Plumbing is your dependable heating and cooling service company. Our staff are experts when it comes to smart thermostat installation, and can help make your decision a little easier!
Be sure your thermostat makes the most of your heating and cooling system, by opting for a central air conditioning replacement today!
Benefits of Digital Thermostats
When it comes to choosing the perfect thermostat for your home, it’s important to find one that suits all of your needs. Digital thermostats prove beneficial to those looking for a way to program their thermostat and have it do all the work for you. Some of the benefits for these smart thermostats include:
- Modern Feel: Modern is in. Not only because it looks cool but because modern technology literally strives to make our lives easier in ways we have control over. Modern thermostats prove this to be true as you can program them to have different temperatures throughout the day to meet all of your daily needs.
- Helpful Sensors: Not only do these thermostats do all of the hard work for you but they also serve as a great tool to remind you when it’s time for necessary maintenance such as changing your air filters.
- Complementary Apps: Just in case setting its own temperature isn’t modern enough for you, some digital thermostats can actually be synced with your smartphone or tablet. You can set temperatures without even getting out of bed or before stepping into your home.
- Zone Heating/Cooling: One of the biggest money eaters is paying to heat or cool areas of your home that you rarely step foot in. Why should you pay to heat or cool the laundry room at the same rate you heat and cool your bedroom? With digital thermostats, gone are the days where this is an issue.
Looking for added customization over your heating and cooling needs? We also offer ductless mini-split AC systems, for homeowners looking to create zoned heating and cooling systems.
Choosing the Right Thermostat
Arguably one of the best problems to have is having too manyoptions. Nevertheless, choosing the right thermostat for your Philadelphia County home is becoming increasingly difficult with all of the options available on the market today. To help, we’ve narrowed down the search to the most effective thermostats available today.
- Smart Thermostat: A smart thermostat makes programming your thermostat quick and painless. These smart devices work by adapting to your daily routines, creating a cooling/heating schedule based on your usage and patterns. They can even adjust themselves when no one is home and even provide energy reports to let you know how efficient you’re being.
- Remote Energy Management: Remote energy management thermostats allow you to set and manage your HVAC system using your computer or smartphone. The thermostat connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and allows you to monitor your settings from just about anywhere.
- Programmable: These devices are energy-efficient and can be automatically adjusted throughout the day. Just set the thermostat to your desired temperature for the specific time, and allow it to do its thing. This is a great option for homeowners who don’t need their HVAC systems running all day.
Regardless of the unit you choose for your home, opting for professional installation is the only way to make the most of your new thermostat installation. At City Plumbing, our technicians complete the installation process to the highest standard possible and then help walk you through all the features, ensuring you make the most of your new control.
Why Hire Us?
For over 20 years, City Plumbing has been providing the greater Philadelphia area with quality yet affordable services. Whether you’re in the market for a brand new thermostat that will help with energy savings or your old thermostat needs repairs, our knowledgeable experts can help. Our goal is to help you find that ideal indoor temperature no matter the season.